Healing power – plant has many medicinal properties : the leaves and refreshing tonic role for memory. They help remove catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tubes . Fruzele improve digestive function and induce sweating .
2. Fever and frequent colds – basil leaves can be used as juice , tea or decoction to relieve fever and colds ( including children ) . Basil leaf extract will thin with a little water and drink every 2-3 hours .
3. Cough – basil is an important component of expectorant cough syrups . This helps eliminate mucus in bronchitis and asthma case .
4. sore throat – they appear neck pain will drink boiling water in which to add some basil . Equally useful in this respect and gargle .
5. Respiratory Disorders – herb is beneficial in treating respiratory disorders . Decoction of leaves of basil , honey and ginger is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma , flu, cough and cold. A decoction of the leaves of clove and salt can be an immediate help in case of flu . It should either be boiled in half a liter of water until it drops .
6. Kidney stones – basil toning effect on the kidneys . If a kidney stone is present , it is recommended to drink a mixture of juices made from basil leaves mixed with honey regularly for 6 months. After this period , stone (if small ) should be eliminated through the urinary tract.